Our shop was created by a minister and a musician for ministers and musicians. We are honored to serve you.
Covid-19 has caught the entire world off guard and the church is no exception. So many churches are unprepared to meet the new demand for live-streamed content. Though unsatisfied with the quality, many churches are settling for an iPhone or iPad camera. Those devices get the job done but at what cost?
How well can you hear the audio? How well can you see everything? What if you could set up and train volunteers to operate a true media ministry? Well, now you can with our How To Live-Stream Training Course for churches.
This online video course gives you 24/7 access to videos that will answer all your live-streaming, “How To” questions. We’ve detailed the step to teach you to stream high-quality audio and video. In this technological age, it’s a must that you put your best foot forward. Now you can learn how to stream and record content that will help you go from street evangelism to E-evangelism.
This series of videos will teach you the following:
- What to look for when buying or upgrading a computer for live-streaming
- How to get high-quality video into your computer
- How to get high-quality audio into your computer
- How to mix audio inside a computer to send to your live stream-mix
- How to get audio inside your computer from your existing sound equipment
- How to use OBS (a free open source video recording and streaming system)
- How to stream to Facebook or Youtube
- How to get the Bible/Scriptures on the screen
- and more
Once you purchase this Live Stream Training Course, you will get one free Zoom consultation. We will take a look at your current setup via zoom and recommend the best upgrades and reconfigurations to create a healthy productive audio-video streaming and recording system.
Purchasing this ($99) product gives (2) people access to this online training course for 6 months. If you need additional licenses to train more staff you can upgrade this product to meet your needs.